We invite submissions of abstracts for contributed oral and poster presentations at the 3rd 3rd International Water Industry Conference. Join experts from around the world to network, explore and discuss cutting edge issues related to water management, with a special focus on catalysis for water purification.
- You are asked to submit an abstract, whether you intend oral or poster presentation.
- Suggested topics for abstract submissions are listed below.
Innovative technologies for the water industry
- Water-energy nexus/energy saving technology
- Nutrients/hazardous substances control
From lab to field
- Case studies
- Trouble shooting in water and wastewater management
Appropriate water/wastewater technologies for developing countries
Green technologies for sustainable water and wastewater management
- Renewable/valuable resources recovery and utilization
- Wastewater/waste to energy
Water resources and quality management
Policy and economical assessment in the water industry
All accepted oral and poster presenters are required to register the Conference and pay the registration fee before Early Bird Registration close (August 31th, 2017). Failing to register or non-payment of fees will result in your paper being removed from the conference program.
Should you wish to withdraw your outline paper after it has been submitted, please send your request to Info@WaterIndustry.kr.