|Category||Early Bird (~8.31)||Normal (~9.10)||On-Site (9.11~9.14)|
※ Advanced Payment : You can pay via wire tranfer, credit card is not acceptable
(*If you want to pay by credit card, actual payment shall be made on-site without change of price)
※ On-site payment : You can pay via cash or credit card
※ For those who would like to register for poster session, it is required to register for full day.
|● Entrance for the conference
(Sep. 12(Wed.), Sep.13(Thu.)/2 times)
● Coffee and snack
(Sep. 12-14(Wed.-Fri.)/3 times)
● Participat KIT
(eco-bag, program book, pen, and etc)
● Technical tour
(Sep. 14(Fri)/ meals included)
|● Welcome reception and Banquet
● Local Tour Program
● City tour program for accompanying person
※ Please check whether to participate in technical tour when you make registration.
※ The program book contains the summary of lectures.
* Please read this registration guideline carefully before registration.
| [CANCELLATION / SUBSTITUTION]
● All cancellation must be made in writing. Telephone cancellation
will not be accepted. Please note that all transfer charges and
remittance fees are the responsibility of attendee.
● Cancellations prior to August 31th will be accepted with a full
refund (except the remittance fee).
● If you cancel after September 1st , you will receive a refund
minus a 15 percent cancellation fee and any bank
No cancellations can be accepted after September 10th, 2018
● If you are unable to attend, substitution will be welcome at any
time without charge. You must do writing to
● Please be aware that registration should be completed with
● A confirmation letter of registration will be sent by e-mail upon
the completion of the full payment.
● For student registration, students must submit a copy of their
student card or a certificate form to their educational
institution so as to qualify for the special student discount to
complete the registration process.
● All documents and name badge can be obtained
on-site, opened for the duration of the conference.
● Due to unforeseen circumstances the program may change
and the International Water Industry Conference reserves
the right to cancel or alter the content, timing of the program
and the invited speakers for reasons beyond its control.
● Attendees are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to
cover medical expenses and all other risks. The organizing
committee is not liable for any claims, damage or expense
whether in respect of personal injury,death, loss or damage
to the attendee.
● Attendees are responsible for the arrangement and payment of
their own travel and accommodation.